Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Goals

Okay so we are a few days into April but as I mentioned I have been a bit poorly and am only getting back into the swing of things this week. 

I have a few things planned for this month and I also have very specific goals:

1. Get 10 modules of my Masters done
2. Launch my website (finally)
3. Get into my Marathon training
4. Be able to run 10k 


I did something similar to this for March see here and out of the 7 things I was looking forward too I didn't accomplish 2 (numbers 5 & 6) I think I'm going to make this a monthly thing going forward!

Will let you know at the end of the month how I got on.

Are you setting yourself any goals this month?


This is currently my lock screen image - bit of daily motivation

Thanks for reading, B x


No comments:

Post a Comment